NRBP Ambassador Council Reponsibilities
Greet and introduce members at events
Outreach to recently-joined members to encourage their participation.
Brainstorm ideas that NRBP can use to become a stronger organization.
Inform NRBP about successful connections/new business as a result of NRBP.
Participate in NRBP’s social media.
Help publicize events by forwarding emails and social media communication.
Help colleagues network by encouraging those facing a challenge to contact NRBP.
Director of Business Development
New Jersey Law Journal
Executive Vice President
Why become an Ambassador?
Ambassadors are carefully selected and as a result, the group is comprised of highly engaged individuals. Ambassador members regularly tell us their participation in the group helps achieve professional and personal goals. The networking opportunities offer Ambassadors the ability to expand their circle of influence and make stronger community connections. Ambassadors also enjoy the designation as an ambassador. The most successful ambassadors use their role as an opportunity to greet many of the guests, hear their needs and talk about their own organizations. Attendance at many events is at ½ of the member price.
Ambassador Council Roster
- Vivian DiStaso - New Jersey Law Journal (Co-Chair)
- Kyle Siegfried - Paylocity (Co-Chair)
- Scott Beresford - TD Bank
- Kevin Boyle- Caldwell College
- Andrea Cunnell - Rutgers - The State University
- Daniel Czerniawski - Atlantic Federal Credit Union
- Magdalena Czerniawski - CohnReznick LLP
- Rick Dellanno - Integrated Group LLC
- Theresa DeLorenzo - Investors Bank
- Camille DiLorenzo - All-Ways Advertising Company
- Hoshea Estrada - First 1mpression Insight Sales & Strategies
- Lauren Feldman - NJ Advance Media
- Andrew Frazier - A & J Management, Inc.
- Therone L. Hopkins - M&T Bank
- Jonathan Kobza - People Ready, a TrueBlue Company
- Tanya Marks - David Taylor Design, LLC
- Thomas Mathewson - Arbee Associates
- Cheryl McCants - Impact Consulting Enterprises, LLC
- Katie Meccia - Caryl Communications Inc.
- Michael Petrucci - Provident Bank
- Michael Powers - Garden Savings Federal Credit Union
- Ellen Quentzel - Jordan Baris, Inc. Realtors (National Redevelopment Division)
- Sean Raquet - Bederson LLP
- Sandra J. Rodriguez - SJR Consulting
- Dave Sheppard- USI Insurance Services, LLC
- Nicholas Stevens - Premier Energy Auctions
- Sharlene Vichness - Language Directions LLC
- Donna Walker-Kuhne - New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- Debbie Wilson - OI Global Partners
- George Xuereb - United Way of Essex & West Hudson
- Amanda Zega - Mack Cali Realty Corporation